30 October 2014

Advertise Biggerthanbigloser on Daily Mail website - £480

I hope you don't mind me getting in touch again, but I emailed yesterday about a special offer for a banner ad: One month Daily Mail banner campaign just £480

Did you get a moment to have a look?

I’m around for most of the day, so let me know if it’s of interest – I might even be able to sweeten the deal!

Kind regards,

Amy Wood


Hello Biggerthanbigloser,

This is the first time I’ve been in touch and I wanted to find out whether you’d be interested in the idea of running a banner ad for Biggerthanbigloser on the Daily Mail website?

Web Windows is an advertising agency who are occasionally able to pick up some amazing late-availability banners. This is one of those occasions and you can find all the details of the offer on this link: One month Daily Mail banner campaign just £480

If you’re not sure whether online advertising is right for you we’ve put together a Review: Why Online Advertising

I appreciate this offer has appeared out of the blue, so if you’d like me to explain things in more detail, I can be contacted on the number below. Or maybe you’d just like to go ahead?

Best regards,

Amy Wood
Online Ad Exec
Web Windows Marketing Ltd

T: 01733 643844 | www.webwindows.co.uk

To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now - Email Policy

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not intended recipients, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this e-mail, and then delete it without making any copies or using it in any other way. Company Registration No: 04357634, registered in England. Web Windows Marketing LTD, 1 Minerva Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6FT.

1 comment:

  1. Gold seen supported after Hong Kong pro-democracy supporters clashed with police, keeping stocks on edge and boosting bullion's appeal as denoted by Epic research.

    ReplyDelete