28 July 2015

clearance

Hello Dear friend

With due respect and with humble submission, I write this email considering the fact that I know you are a highly placed person.

I am a Head of a department at shipping company (position withheld for security reasons) I discovered a cargo in our facility
during our cargo clearance and declaration process, the Cargo Consignment box contains US$ 20Million in cash, the cargo is still
unclaimed at our facility within the cargo section since the past three years.

I am contacting you in good fate and in confidence in view of my intention and arrangement to facilitate the release of the unclaimed
cargo to you. It does not require much of your time; I want to know your readiness and willingness to receiving the consignment. I believe
I am doing what I think is right.

Best Regard
Ahmed susana
Lammas joe
cho jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment