03 May 2016

URGENT HELP IS NEEEDED MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU

Assalamualaikum.

How are you doing? I hope everything is fine with you? I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to communicate with you through your private email. I know that this mail will not come to you as a surprise? Since we have not met before or had a previous correspondence. Please understand with me that i would like to build a very good relationship with you, because i have a special reason why i contacted you.

I decided to contact you this way because of the urgency my situation requires. My name is Mariam Aseef Daoud . I am a 25 years old girl from syria. The only daughter of Late Syria Defence minister (Daoud Rajha) My late father was the former ex defense minister, under the leadership of president (bashar al-Assad) syria who is now in exile after many innocent souls were killed in my country My father was killed by the government of (bashar al-Assad) opposition over an alleged

that the Syrian opposition was behind the explosions of the National Security building in Damascus killing Syrian Defense Minister Daoud Rajha and a number of senior officers, including Shawkat. He says: the regime was behind the operation because of the objection of the victims regarding the way the regime dealt with the opposition.

I was constrained to contact you, because of the hatred and maltreatment i passed through in the hands of my step mother. Who planned to kill me, so she could take over my late fathers treasures and properties from me.
i managed to stole my late fathers private files, which contains his most important and valuable documents. So i managed to have my way to Australia Where i am presently living as a refugee and also seeking asylum under the United Nations Human Right Council, for the Refugees here in Australia. Because i had no other place go to, or any other relation to rescue me.

Mainly i decided to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country. Because before the untimely death of my late father. He deposited a sum of money, ($3.9 million USD) in one of the SECURITY FIRM with my name as the next of kin. For the purpose of establishing a gold miming company for me in my country, in the nearby future. Please i would not want you to disclose this to anybody else, because my late father kept it a secret till the time he died.

Meanwhile i have already communicated with the SECURITY FIRM on how to deliver the funds to me here in Australia, to carry on with the project which my late father deposited the money for. But they disagreed, stating that my late father had an agreement with them. That encase he did not live to accomplish the project which he deposited the money for. That the bank can only grant me access to the money when i am 25 years old. But if am under 25 years before he dies. Then i will have to present a trustworthy partner, who would be capable to help me accomplish the project or invest the money in any business of my choice, as the money would be too much for me to handle being under 25 years old. So as you can see, i cannot have access to the money until after 2 years from today. But if you agree to help me, the security firm will release the money to me on your behalf.

However, I shall forward to you the necessary documents i have with me, but on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me till the end of the delivery. Without betrayal or disappointment on the process or after the delivery. I willingly promise to give you 20% from the total money after a successful end of the delivery to your country . Then the remaining 80% will be for the project and for my studies, because i was in my first year in the university of Australia when the whole crisis started. This is the reason why i contacted you, and i would prefer all communication's between us to hold on through this email address alone.


As soon as i receive a positive response from you, showing your interest and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. I will put things into action immediately. By giving you the security firm information to communicate with them on the procedures to proceed with the deliver immediately.

Due to my present situation, i don't have a complete access to internet, or a personal phone where you can call me, but i have a Rev Father here, whom you can reach me through his office number. via text messsage His name is (Rev Father Tony Stamford). Whenever you text him message , tell him that you want Mariam Aseef Daoud from syria to reply her email

Please i look forward to read your response as soon as possible. And don't forget to keep everything i told you a secret to yourself alone, until i come over to your country to join you immediately after the delivery of the funds ..


Mariam Aseef Daoud .

No comments:

Post a Comment