11 April 2022

From Samuel Woodhouse

From Samuel Woodhouse Phone: +442039254962 I pray my email finds you well, I am Mr. Samuel Woodhouse, a Relationship Manager with NatWest Bank London. I send this email to you today with hope you will keep it a top secret to ensure success. I learnt of a numbered account with credit balance Twenty Million British Pounds that belongs to an American millionaire who is a victim in the ongoing war in Ukraine. I have relevant data to claim this fund, but I cannot make the claim being a bank staff. Please accept my offer to be the Beneficiary and earn forty percent of the fund, when transferred to your account. Upon your consideration and acceptance of this offer, please send (Your full name, contact address and your phone number), so I can reprofile the fund and open the payment ticket in your name as the beneficiary, be rest assured of all legal formalities for successful release of the fund to you. I will wait for your urgent reply, so we can discuss details and proceed the transaction. Thanking you in anticipation of your immediate response. Kind regards, Mr. Samuel Woodhouse Senior Relationship Manager NatWest Bank plc. London

1 comment: