11 April 2014

[New Alert] This one is hot!


Good Afternoon,

New Trade Alert: Rich Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (R..C..H..A)

Why wouldn't we want to capitalize on a rare chance to make 5 to 10 times our principal? I mentioned R...C.....H...A to you over the week end. The stock has doubled since.

I am going on the record once again to tell you that this WILL go past 2 bucks. I've been made aware of some new information regarding this little biopharmaceutical company that leads me to believe they could be on the verge of fda-approval for one of their key drugs and this will catapult the share price to absolute new highs.

I am buying as much shares as I can afford and I think we should all do this. Let's make a few bucks for once that we actually have an edge. This time Wall Street won't win. We will.

Don't forget to look here for the news that R..C..H..A announced recently.

Best regards,

-Ascending Stocks

This email was sent to isfarina_iena.rinarina@blogger.com
Not interested? Unsubscribe | Update profile | Interested? Subscribe | Impressed? Tell-A-Friend
Ascending Stocks | 1001 orange ave | Orlando, FL 32801.

No comments:

Post a Comment